August 24, 2010 § 1 Comment
Palindromes are words or sentences that read the same backward or forward. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Go hang a salami. I’m a lasagna hog.
2. Do geese see God?
3. Was it Eliot’s toilet I saw?
4. Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
5. A nut for a jar of tuna.
6. Dennis and Edna sinned.
7. Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
8. A man, a plan, a canal: Panama!
9. Ana, nab a banana.
10. Borrow or rob?
11. Vanna, wanna V?
12. We panic in a pew.
13. Never odd or even.
14. Madam in Eden, I’m Adam.
15. Murder for a jar of red rum.
More fun stuff from here: people.howstuffworks.com